To request an account on any of our cloud platforms, we need the following information:
- Department Name / Account Purpose
- MFK to bill to - This should be the full 40 digit (49 with dashes) MFK. Anything shorter than this is likely a WHOKey, and will not work!
- Research Security Plan (Researchers only) - This is a document detailing security compliances that will need to be filled out for any accounts that will be used for instituitonal or academic research.
- Technical Contact (HawkID + Email Address) - This is a user that Cloud Services can contact with technical information and questions.
- Billing Contact (HawkID + Email Address) - This is a user that Cloud Services can contact for billing information and questions.
- Console Access List (HawkIDs + Email Addresses) - This is a list of users who should be allowed to access the administrative console for the account
- Billing Access List (HawkIDs + Email Addresses) - This is a list of users who should be allowed to access the billing and cost reporting portal
- Data Classification Information - Will this account handle Level 1, Level 2, or Level 3 data?
Account contact and access list entries MUST be individual AD users. Due to federation requirements with our vendors, we cannot use AD Groups at this time. Cloud Services requires a free, pre-request consultation for new accounts for all customers. You can schedule these during our office hours at your convenience.